Monday, June 6, 2011

post script

One last thing...not that anyone cares or comments.....but,

The whole reason we went to New York was for Timothy's Bar Mitzvah and I didn't even get pictures of it. I've been really bummed about it because the family we stayed with was so nice and hospitable and I don't have pictures of them, I hate that.

Shelia just sent me a couple that she had from the luncheon so, here are those:



The Bar Mitzvah Boy!


The veeeeery happy little guest!

Thanks so much to the Kaplowitz family who were the best of hosts! We had such a great time!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What? I made a comment and it disappeared! Silly, frustrating blogger!

Libby does look just a little happy and what a perfect picture of Timothy out on the streets of the city!

Glad you had such a good time!