Tuesday, June 1, 2010

photo shoot and 9 month update

Libby had a photo shoot! We went to JC Penny and I was really happy with the results. I guess they were too since they asked me to sign a waiver so they could use her pics in the studio. Fun! The photographer said Libby was one of the happiest babies she'd ever seen. And she really is a happy little thing. These were taken when Libby was 8 months and since she turned 9 months yesterday (happy b-day Libbs) I'll share a couple of her new tricks....after the photos...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let's see...what has Libby been up to?
If only all of us were as persistent as babies.
She falls 3 dozen times a day and gets right back up, no matter how hard the crash. She's crawling now, and speedy as ever. She says "mama"...mostly when she's sad. I love it! Not that she's sad but, that she needs me. She loves rolls and hates mashed potatoes. She loves to swim and squints in the sun. If you hum a tune, she'll bounce like she's dancing. And once, just once, she sang along to a song I made up. It had to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen! She only waves when she wants and it's more like she's fanning herself then an actual wave. All in all I couldn't ask for a more perfect little girl. She definitely melts our hearts day after day.

10 comments:

Meganps said...

oh my gosh i just love her! luke misses her - we need a play date!

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Oh she is so cute!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

She is truly one of the best babies I'm ever seen too Bug! (And I've seen a LOT of babies!) You're lucky ... and so am I!

I ADORE these pictures of her!!!! Hmmm ... think I'll just have to post one too!

xoxo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

(Oh sorry - that deleted post was from me! I got excited and hit the publish your comment button one too many times!)

And you know I meant to say I've not I'm ... sorry 'bout it!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Libby is so sweet! I love these pictures! Really, you couldn't ask for a better baby!

Seth and Shayla said...

she is really cute I love the dress and tu tu

Chelsi said...

Seriously, the tu tu. It is by far my favorite, and the pearls. Girls are so much fun. She is beautiful, love the pictures.

linds jo said...

such cutie pics! she looks so old...

Kara Simmons. said...

These pics turned out so cute! I can't believe how big our girls are getting.