Thursday, July 31, 2008

IT'S ME...JARED!!!

Well it's me, and after a long time of McCall asking me to put something on our blog, here I am. I am suppose to update everyone on what I have been doing the past few months. Well as you all know I joined the Navy and went off to boot camp at the end of May. The first few days were crazy. We were not allowed to sleep at all the first 36 hours. They just yelled and screamed at us as we went through processing. Then a day later, two guys were arrested because they were wanted in other states. (I know, I was thinking what is going on.)
Then throughout the weeks, we woke up every day at around 5 or 6, and went to classes all day. One of the high lights (for you guys) would be when we had to go through the gas chamber. I never want to go through that again. The moment I took my gas mask off I thought "this is not bad", and then that is when it hit. My eyes started crying, and well, it was bad. I won't share the gritty details.
Then graduation came and I got to see the most important person in my life. That is my beautiful wife, McCall. She has been great through this whole thing and has motivated me in so many ways. I love her so much.
Now I am in Virginia Beach for my "A" School. McCall is coming out here the first week of September, so I am sure more pictures are waiting to come of the two of us together once again. I can't wait to see all of you again, and I LOVE MY WIFE MCCALL SO MUCH!!!

1 comment:

McCall said...

thanks for the update jared! wish you were here...1/2 way done, right? love you!!!