Wednesday, August 6, 2008

THE BIG 24!

Thanks to everyone for making my 24th B-day the absolute greatest. I definitely missed Jared but, family and friends made the entire day a party. First off at work (yep, worked on my birthday) we ordered Kneaders for lunch and then they surprised me with this cute ice cream cake. It was delish!!!

Then I had a lovely afternoon present from my honey in VA! Thanks for the flowers Babe!

When I got home, my cute family had made me signs and brought balloons to decorate my little pad. Then we enjoyed dinner at the always yummy El Pollo Loco! Ending the night with a friendly game of Disney Scene It! My favorite!

Even Ali joined in the family fun!

Thanks for the text messages, calls, and cards from far away! I loved them ALL!!!

3 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Happy Birthday McCall! Looks like you had a great day and your birthday cake looks so so yummy. Happy 24!

The Skousens said...

Happy Birthday McCall!!! I hope that all of your birthday wishes came true! It looks like you had a fun day with friends and family!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Happy Birthday girl!