Wednesday, September 23, 2009

getting bigger

Yay! Jammies finally fit! Libby has been wearing NB white onsies to bed for the past 3.5 weeks and the same 3 NB cherry onsies during the day. She's finally starting to fit size 0-3 jammies and I think she looks really cute in them. Right now only 2 fit so we're switching off but, at least she's growing. I'm both happy and sad about it...but it's inevidable I guess.


Her doggie jamms are my favorite...we know I love doggies. ;)


PS I was hoping actual jammies would help her sleep better but, it was simply wishful thinking. She's still up about every hour. Mama's exhausted!!!

6 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

Ok I LOVE her doggy jams!! And I think she totally looks like Jared! Someday her and Emma will meet! Someday!

Taylor said...

she is adorable McCall! To me she totally looks like Sophie in the first picture! :o)

The Brady Bunch said...

Hey McCall!! I didn't know you blogged! Can I just tell you how ADORABLE your little Libby is?? Your blog is SO cute!!

Brad and Jade said...

I haven't looked at blogs forever. I can't believe you already had your little girl. She's beautiful! Don't you just love being a mom? Don't worry the sleep thing gets better soon even though it doesn't seem like it will. Enjoy every moment!!

us... said...

Oh man she is so precious! Every hour girl you have got to give that baby some formula and make her be awake during the day well at least some of the day:) I cannot believe that you have to go back to work so soon. I am really sad for you....can you protest and not just go?:) I love ya, gonna come see ya

Jen said...

Oh she is really sooo cute! Oh it just makes me so sad that they are growing. I just bawl and beg him to stay tiny forever!