Monday, March 30, 2009

confession

Um...I have a 3 bedroom condo and well, each room has a decent size closet and um, I use all three for just my clothes! It's horrible, I know! I just HATE getting rid of things! I might need the white denim jacket from Sophomore year of high school...you really never know! Anyway, baby is coming and needs a closet of her own. She is going to be one spoiled little girl so, I ventured into each room last night and had to part with quite a few things. With Jared by my side...we created this give away pile...Jared making most of it happen. ;) 
Can you believe it? That's a lot of stuff. And now I'm looking at the picture thinking "Hey! I should've held on to that shirt!" Dang!
Zoe being queen of the pile. 

Here's the tote I filled with things I just couldn't part with but, 
really don't use daily. Mostly winter things since Spring is on it's way. 
And the finale...an organized closet...JUST ONE!
I maybe should've taken a before pic but, that might've been too embarrassing. 

Okay then! Time to start the nursery!!!

1 comment:

Michael Elkins said...

I was the same way! I found so many things from High School! Glad I wasn't the only one!