Wednesday, December 3, 2008

she's baAck

I just needed to announce that I picked up Circus last night. 
Britney Spears new one if ya hadn't heard. And guess what?
I love it! Confession...I am a huge Britney fan! Have been through 
it all. I even liked the shaved-head look. ;) Anyway, go and 
get it. It's a fun dance CD and we all need a little more dance in
our lives, right? 

Plus in track 6 instead of just saying the "F" word, she spells it.
Ya know, to not offend any of her listeners. That Britters,
always lookin' out for her fans. 

3 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

You and Jess have always been fans....not sure why!!! j/k. I haven't listened to it yet....I might have to though.

Chelsi said...

Yea Brit...did you hear that she is coming to concert in April? EXCITING!!!!

Chelsea and Zachary said...

Zak here-
I talked to your hubby last night. Bet you are excited for the weekend!:)