Monday, July 14, 2008

Meet The Band

Something very awesome happened to me over the weekend!!! A friend from work scored some tickets to a kick-ace concert! Including; The Maine, Metro Station, Good Charlotte, and Boys Like Girls! Not only were we able to go but, we got to meet all the bands, get autographs and pictures and front row, center spots for the show. I'm talkin' VIP. Now that's a first for me! And for those who don't know...I love famous people! Ha. Gossip mags and E News...that's my kinda thing. I was mainly looking forward to meeting Good Charlotte in hopes that Nicole Richie would be there. ;) She didn't come for the autograph signing but, we did see Paris standing backstage and heard rumors of Nicole near by. I just love her for some reason. Anyway, the promo peeps took our pics with the band and they haven't yet emailed them to me so, here's some from the show and believe me...there's more to come!!!

Ali, Me and my sissies with HOTTIE, John, from The Maine!



Mason from The Maine and Haley & Chloe. I was nice enough to set this shot up so, wasn't able to be in it. I'm such a cool sister.


Front row baby!!! Before all the shoving began.


Here's a glimpse of Paris standing backstage during Good Charlotte. I'm still sad I didn't see my girl, Nicole.



After a band and a half, I had had enough of the front row. It's not really my thing to be sweaty, shoved, elbowed, and knocked in the head by crowd-surfers overhead.


So Ali and I opted out of the "mosh." (notice that is neither of our elbows in the middle) Though, you can't just get yourself out of something like that so, I was pulled out by a security guard...losing BOTH shoes on the way!!! When I tried to get them from Haley, some fat bi-otch security shoved me and said to keep moving. I walked away at the time but, I really didn't wanna be barefoot in the filth-ridden, jumping-feet concert arena. So, I went back and asked if she would just go grab my shoes from my sister who was holding them right there in the front row. Then...I got shoved again! If I didn't wanna see Good Charlotte who was up next so bad, I swear I would've taken that girl OUT!!!


So, I was barefoot...the whole show. Haley brought me my shoes just in time to walk to my car. So sick!


Trace Cyrus from Metro Station. Better known as Miley Cyrus' big bro.




If you still need more, check us out on The Maine's MySpace BLOG where they've posted the show! (It's the very bottom after their pictures) You can see us dancing front and center. It's hard to tell who's who but, Chloe's in a white hat and I'm next to her. We really had such good times. And like I promised...more pics to come!

5 comments:

The Josh's said...

So that's where your shoes went!

Chelsi said...

I am so jealous. I love good Charlotte! Sounds like you had way fun.

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

haha I love your face in the mosh! I was cracking up. Miss you guys!

Kara Simmons. said...

So I love that video of the lion! So flippin cute. And I am jealous you saw Paris in real life. I would be sad to not see Nicole too!

Watkins said...

HEY MCCALL, LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A FUN CONCERT...WISH I COULD I HAVE GONE. DID CAMI GO WITH YOU? I THINK SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING. ANYWAYS...SEE YA AT THE OFFICE!
-LEAH