Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the perfect surprise

Yesterday was a rough one for me, to say the least. It all started when I turned on the movie, P.S. I Love You. If you haven't yet seen it....don't. It's depressing. I was crying so hard I had to turn it off. It made me think of my husband leaving a week from today and it was unbearable. As soon as I started to re-coop, I got a text from my sister-in-law who just moved to DC with my niece who I've become very attached to. Here's the pic she sent:
I got so choked up about it because it's been 2 days and she already looks grown up. (I know, I'm dramatic) Anyway, I started to throw something together for dinner for my poor hubby who'd been stuck in traffic for the past hour AND to get my mind off of feeling sorry for myself. Then, without any knowledge of my hard day, in walks my honey with these beauts:
I starting up again. Jared couldn't figure out why I was bawling over flowers and a card but, I just needed a pick-me-up and it was PERFECT. What am I going to do without him???

2 comments:

linds jo said...

we just watched that stinkin movie and i bawled the whole time too. i hear ya sista!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Aaron sent that movie to me for Mother's Day, I opened the package and I just started to cry. I do love that movie even though it is so sad and you cry for two hours straight! I am so sorry that Jared leaves in a week, I know you don't want to hear this but I know how you feel! We will have to get together and have a pity party and so we can just vent. Well I love the flowers Jared bought you he is so thoughtful! Good luck this next week and please let me know if you need anything.