Friday, April 4, 2008

Elephant Art


Everybody who falls upon my page GO HERE!!! It is truly incredible.
This elephant paints a self portrait. It’s kinda slow, but amazing! I have a special place in my heart for elephants. I don't know why I love 'em so much. Dumbo was my very favorite movie when I was little. (And it wasn't one of Disney's most popular.) You should see the Dumbo elephant costume my Mom sewed me. Ears to boot. Jared bought me the Dumbo DVD for my last birthday in memory of my childhood. So cute. My Mom must have told him the story of when I was just 2 or 3 years old, I'd wake up early but didn't want to wake her up so, I'd stand by her bed and just watch her sleep until she woke up startled. So, she taught me how to push 2 buttons...power and play...and I watched Dumbo every single morning for a good part of my childhood. And when it finished, I'd wake her up. Funny! I hope my kids are as easily trained.



Look what I found...I know...WORST quality ever but, you get the idea.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

oh my goodness...that is amazing!! elephants are so cute!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

Did you also love peanuts when you were a kid?

Great post!

linds jo said...

those pics are so cute. i love how aunt pp goes all out for halloween!