Sunday, February 7, 2010

this little piggy...

Since my Mom said, "Bug, it's time for a new post" yesterday, I'm posting. Nothing productive or interesting, just something for Mom/Gramma to look at. This is what we're doing instead on cleaning for our Superbowl Party.

Libby discovered her Piggies! And she luffs them!




CJane also said it best (posts and posts ago and I couldn't possible find it to link to), what is it about babies that makes us want to drizzle chocolate on their toes and eat them up?? It's true, I could absolutely devour this little thing and each one of her 10 perfect tiny toes!


4 comments:

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

she is so so so cute!!! i love bald babies!

alibrough said...

I love her!!!!!!!!! I had a dream about you last night and you had another baby and lib was a toddler and your new baby's name was Eloise Sage. Funny huh. Prob because those were your names when we were in high school. Love you/her!!

The Brady Bunch said...

She has the prettiest eyes!!! In Yoga, that's the HAPPY BABY POSE. I think Libby's got it!

Unknown said...

AWWWW!!!! She REALLY does love those little piggies of hers! More than any other baby I have known! :)

YUM! Huh, Libbers?