Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Love New Movies!



I bought August Rush today!!! I have such happiness in my soul. Too bad the Jazz game is tonight. Jared FOR SURE won't go for that switch-o. He's a die hard. I like the Jazz too. I just like Freddie, Keri, and Jonathan more. ;) Maybe I'll pull a late night and squeeze in both. We'll have to wait and see. Either way, I gotta miss American Idol. Sad sad sad sad news. Anyone with T-Vo please invite me over to watch it at a later date.

Thank you.


PS I also bought Dan In Real Life. Soooo good. Maybe I'll plan a movie night this weekend to watch that one with a crowd. Be ready for my call.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Mcall!!!! Wow...it's so awesome to find all my friends that blog!! How have you been?? This is probably a dumb question...but are you and Jaren married??? Can't wait to hear back from you!

Chris and Kendra Beery said...

I just saw August Rush and LOVED it!!! But we haven't seen Dan in Real Life... maybe you'll have to call us :)

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

I love both of those movies and plan to buy them this weekend!

Just Add Flowers said...

Oh my gosh McCall Wood! I gues now Linares. I can't believe you guys are married! I didn't think you were even friends. Weird. But that is so cool! Congrats on making it this far. It is always fun to see long lost friends from high school through these blogs.
-Kara Olsen (Fugate)

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I LOVE these movies! Call me and we'll watch them with you!