Friday, March 14, 2008

97.1 ZHT ROCKS!



I just have to give a shout out to the best radio station on the block! YAY 97.1 ZHT! I was caller #9 and won tickets to the Kanye West GLOW IN THE DARK tour!!! Including one of my fav's, Rihanna, and the ever popular N*E*R*D. Gotta love that fine Pharrell!



"Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh. Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh EH EH!"

And Jared said I was a geek for calling a radio station so, I may have to re-think taking my husband. If anyone wants to come with, be prepared to compliment and praise me. HA! Totally kidding. I guess Jared can come!

3 comments:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

That is so cool!!! Its such a rush to call and hear it ring and then find out you WON! Congrats!

Taylor said...

oh my gosh!! i am sooo jealous! that would be one amazing concert to go to!!! =]

Kara Simmons. said...

I think it's awesome you won!! That really has always been a dream of mine! And yes we are getting a dog!! I whined enough and it just happened to be my birthday so he gave in! We are getting a shzi shu/lhapsa apso next weekend! She will be 7 1/2 weeks old when we get her! Can you tell I am so EXCITED!?